This information notice informs the data subjects about the processing of personal data within the framework of Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law no. 6698 (“Law no. 6698”). Within this scope, our Company informs the data subjects about our Company’s identity during collection of personal data, for which purpose the personal data will be processed, to whom and for which purpose the processed personal data may be transferred, the means and the legal reasons of collection of personal data, and the rights of the data subject within the scope of Article 11 of the Law.
2. DATA CONTROLLER
According to the Law no. 6698, your personal data may be processed by DeltaPV İlaç Danışmanlık Sağlık Ürün ve Hiz. Tic. A.Ş. (“Company” or “DeltaPV”) as the data controller, within the scope described in this Information Notice.
3. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data may be processed, domestically or abroad, accurately and in an up-to-date manner, in harmony with the applicable law and in good faith; for certain, express and legally valid purposes; in accordance with the specified purposes, in a limited manner and prudently, for purposes similar to those specified in the table below, within the scope of our relationship with you and within the framework of the personal data processing conditions set forth in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law no. 6698:
Conduction of employee candidate/trainee/student selection and placement processes, conduction of application processes of employee candidates, planning of human resources processes.
You can find detailed information on the purposes of processing of your personal data by the Company in the Policy for Protection and Processing of Personal Data published on the website https://www.deltapv.com/.
4. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Your collected personal data, based on your explicit consent or within the framework of the conditions set forth in the Law, may be transferred, domestically or abroad, to our business partners, suppliers, shareholders, the license/authorization holder, third party companies contracted by the license/authorization holder, the licenser or global headquarters of the license/authorization holder, legally authorized public institutions and private persons or organizations as well as third persons in accordance with this Information Notice in order to accomplish the above-mentioned purposes.
5. THE MEANS AND THE LEGAL REASONS OF COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data may be collected, and processed as specified herein, by the Company for the above-mentioned purposes, verbally, physically and/or via electronic means, based on the legal reasons of drawing up or execution of a contract or presence of legitimate interest of our Company.
6. YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Under Article 11 of the Law, you, as the data subjects, have the rights specified in the table below; if you claim your requests relating to these rights to our Company, the Company will conclude your request, free of charge, as soon as practicable depending on the nature of request but in any case not later than thirty days (However, if the procedure brings additional cost, the Company will charge the fee specified in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board):
- To learn whether the personal data is processed; to request information if processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing of your personal data and whether your data is used in accordance with intended purposes,
- To know the third parties, to whom the personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- To request rectification in case the personal data is processed incompletely or inaccurately, and request notification of the operations made in this respect to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- To request deletion or destruction of the personal data although it has been processed in accordance with the Law no. 6698 and the other legal provisions in case where the reasons for processing of the personal data is no longer present, and request notification of the operations made in this regard to third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
- To object to occurrence of any unfavorable consequence for the data subject by means of analysis of the processed personal data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request compensation for the damages arising from the unlawful processing of the personal data.